Law School Isn't One Size Fits All
Led by seasoned career counselors, our Career Development team provides strategy assistance to Rutgers Law students and alumni.
Our mission is to help students and alumni identify, develop, and achieve their career goals. From your first year of law school through graduation and beyond, we're here to provide counseling, online and print resources, and recruiting and professional development programs designed to assist you in cultivating professional skills and obtaining summer, school year, and postgraduation employment.
- Tailored Advice to Navigate Your Path
Whether you are seeking a position in a small law firm, a multi-national law firm or corporation, a government agency or nonprofit organization, or in a nontraditional legal career, we provide services essential to your job search.
- One-on-one advising
- Skills training programs, panels, and workshops
- Information and assistance for summer employment opportunities
- Assistance arranging employer interviews
- Web-based job bank
- Connections with prospective employers
- Recruitment events and job fairs
- On-campus interview program